From the Blytheville School District's Dept. of Safety and Security and approved by Supt. Bobby Ashley.
For individuals and groups interested in 'tailgating' prior to Oct. 12 Chickasaws' homecoming game with Valley View:
• 1 pm - persons interested in tailgating can begin marking (chalk, small stakes, etc.) where they want to set up, on the grassy area located between the middle school and 6th street (grassy area only, not the parking lot or any area with concrete). No tents, BBQ grills or other items can be placed until after 4 pm.
• 4 pm - tailgating activities (set up of tents, BBQ grills, etc.) may begin within the grassy area between the Blytheville Middle School main building and 6th street, the sidewalk and under the awnings (walkways). All participants must provide their own table, chairs, power source, etc.
• Tailgating activities will not be permitted in the parking lot.
• Parking spaces will be available in the main parking lot (6th street entrance).
• Overflow parking will be available in the parking lots located around the BHS Boys Gymnasium.
• Restroom facilities will be available to tailgating participants (entrance/exit located on the east side of the BMS main building) until 6:30 pm. No tailgating activities may take place in front of the BMS doors.
• The football game will begin at 7 pm.